Beauty: DIY Tips For Winter to Spring Ready Skin
- For Ladies, Lifestyle
Winter is here! Spring is coming! I love Spring. But you know what’s not so great about Spring? Leftover dry skin… Ugh. I simply have to get rid of it! Luckily I found this Calm Soak and I’ll be featuring it this month! Stay tuned beauties and here are my tips to beat dry ashy winter skin and get your flawlessness back.
- Add almond or coconut oil to your favorite scent, put it in a spray bottle.
- Spray on in the steam room (I prefer some type of Eucalyptus Mint when I’m in there).
- Super hydrate with lots of water, I’ve been using the gallon jug – this way I can chug faster since I rarely like to drink water anyway.
- Add lemon and cucumber to said room temp water, put it in fridge then carry it with you all day, you’ll forget it's water once you make it a habit!
- Use an oil free sunscreen with the highest SPF you feel comfortable with. I like high spf. I use Origins.
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More
~ Hey everyone ~ So this was the cutest (and fastest) shoot day ever! Sparkle Ballet Bae wedges are ad...Read More
In honor of #trump becoming our new president... here's raunchy breakup prose in a lyric video vlog. ...Read More
I nominate this purple satin jumpsuit as perfect comfort potential. Let's all say yes to comfort i...Read More