#Beauty: 5 Natural Ways to Grow Thicker Brows
- For Fellas, For Ladies, Lifestyle
Here's my top 5 ways for those thicker and fuller brows!
1. Castor Oil is amazing! It has proteins, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants that nourish hair follicles, which makes your hair grow, baby, grow! Soak a cotton swab in the oil, massage gently with your fingertips for 2 minutes, leave on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water. I’d do it once or twice a day.
2. Coconut Oil. Duh. No wonder it’s good for cooking too. It has Vitamin E and Iron to not only help your brows grow longer but also darker! Two in one baby. Same steps as the Castor Oil except you can leave coconut oil on overnight! Mmm yummy coconut brows. lolz.
3. Olive Oil! Also rich in Vitamin E. Same steps.
4. Who would have thought, egg yolk! #sketch
5. Lastly, lemon juice! It has Vitamin C, B, folic acid, and other nutrients. Rub it over the brow, leave on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
There you have it! Let me know how it goes in the comments below!
The professional images are in! I was thrilled to hang with Neyo... even though my musical tastes have...Read More
So, the Fifty Shades of Black Premiere Event was last night at Regal Cinemas at LA Live. The movie w...Read More
Tammin Sursok (Pretty Little Liars) spoiled us Sunday at a private Bel Air residence celebrating her new ...Read More
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More