Fat Girl Diaries: If I Were A Jelly Belly, I'd Be Wonder Woman Flavored
- For Fellas, For Ladies, Lifestyle
So, Jelly Belly has a new jelly bean flavor.
Don't fall over... It's called Wonder Woman.
My all time favorite is the juicy pear, but the smoothie pack is a close second.
Actually just kidding, this Jelly Belly Martini is phenomenal.
Add fairytale and whimsy with jelly bean martinis made from cotton candy-flavored vodka,
orange-flavored liqueur and colorful jelly beans.
- 1/4 cup red and pink jelly beans
- 3 oz (6 tablespoons) cotton candy-flavored vodka
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) orange-flavored liqueur (or your favorite flavor)
- 6 red or pink jelly beans
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 One hour before serving, place 2 martini glasses in refrigerator. In small bowl, pour vodka over 1/4 cup jelly beans. Cover; refrigerate.
- 2 At serving time, fill martini shaker with ice. Shake bowl with cold vodka and jelly beans. Strain vodka into shaker; discard jelly beans. Add liqueur; shake well. Strain into 2 chilled martini glasses. To garnish, add 3 jelly beans to bottom of each glass. Garnish each with lemon slice. Serve immediately.
Jelly Belly Juicy Pear jelly beans in a 16 oz re-sealable bag. Portable and convenient ... [More]Price: $17.99
Every photo I take, I’m insecure about something in it. Isn’t that all of us? I’m su...Read More
Bygone I wonder if you loved me. Under and inside? Wonder lust in ...Read More
So, for years I've loved Nicoletta Ceccoli. Look at the imagination! The pureness, the crea...Read More
In order of "absolute cuteness I gotta have right now" - to - "I can possibly wait u...Read More