Aromatherapy Candles... Stress + Rest = Yes.
- For Ladies, Lifestyle
So, this is a must try, why you ask?
Because I am unabashedly addicted to the idea of stress relief. It’s like one of those things where I’d prefer to err on the side of “what if it works” rather than not trying and never knowing.
There are some subtle factors:
- The eucalyptus spearmint reminds me of relaxation. The second I step in my steam room and breathe the hot eucalyptie air and settle my thoughts. Ah.
- The body oil in the set is simply stellar. I pour it in a spray bottle (I got it from Target) and I spray it all over as an added perfumery.
- There’s a matching lipgloss they only sell seasonally around Christmas time. The thieves I have around me ran off with it, so I am forced to wait for the next time they have it, since the stalker in me couldn’t find it online.
- I shave with the oil too. Whaaa? The hair on my legs needs to be stress free too.
- The matching lotion/cream and wash have super staying power. Hours after I’ve doused myself in it, someone will say I smell stress free. Well, not really. They’ll just say something along the lines of “someone smells like eucalyp…” hey that’s good enough.
Rest. Rinse (or Oil, lol) Repeat.
The professional images are in! I was thrilled to hang with Neyo... even though my musical tastes have...Read More
So, the Fifty Shades of Black Premiere Event was last night at Regal Cinemas at LA Live. The movie w...Read More
Tammin Sursok (Pretty Little Liars) spoiled us Sunday at a private Bel Air residence celebrating her new ...Read More
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More