Top 5 Apps I Can't Live Without, Like I Might Die
- For Fellas
Seriously life-bettering phone applications. I know I shouldn't have, you’re welcome.
- Up Band ~ Think this: exercise, sleep, eat. Move it to yer leg if you like spin classes or run/jump, at least that’s what I do with the previous version Up24. Cons: I pre-ordered the Jawbone Up3 Band that apparently has a built-in heart rate monitor and that poor thing still hasn’t shown up, 4 months later, early release in 2015? You lie Up3. You liars. Lol. I want a better story. I want my built-in heart rate monitor bracelet now.
- Spotify ~ Which is not to be replaced by Spinrilla or Google Music. They’re all for different things. Consistently keeps my workouts happy-go-uppity and my days comfy. Cons: Mixed tapes missing, all underground goodies not there.
- Fooducate ~ All up in Sprouts or Trader Joes and think you know what you’re buying? Neh, not so much. That cereal got a D++. Lol. Buy yummies that are actually yummy for you, scan the bar code on the back of the item to see its rating. Think you know, you def don’t know. Cons: A significant amount of items have no rating - yet, and you have to snap a pic of the nutrition facts. Why you no rating, Fooooood?
- Lumosity ~ Colorful cacophony of concentration. Cons: My damn attention span. Other than that, the beauty of your mind meandering.
- Shazam ~ Passerby music, press the circle and let err rip, the app tells you the song playing and listens pretty well. Cons: It can’t hear everything. I want it to hear every single song. It does bad with mixes from DJs. Duh.
The professional images are in! I was thrilled to hang with Neyo... even though my musical tastes have...Read More
So, the Fifty Shades of Black Premiere Event was last night at Regal Cinemas at LA Live. The movie w...Read More
Tammin Sursok (Pretty Little Liars) spoiled us Sunday at a private Bel Air residence celebrating her new ...Read More
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More