Ideas For Bloggers to Kill a Little Time
- For Fellas, For Ladies, Lifestyle
It’s rare when any hard worker (and especially any blogger or writer) has downtime during business hours. But, sometimes meetings do get canceled last minute, or everything doesn't run as scheduled. Here are some ways I maximize those free precious minutes.
1. If I know of a friend or a good connection who lives within the area I'm in, I’ll ask if they’re free to catch up and maybe grab a coffee, tea, or lunch. It’s so hard to keep in touch in this crazy city, so actively maintaining friendships and business relationships are a must.
2. Adjust the rest of your day’s schedule as needed because when one plan changes, everything after is affected.
3. Take care of those e-mails you didn't have time for the other day, pay some bills, and maybe make that doctor or dentist appointment you put off last month.
4. Return voicemails and respond to text messages. Nothing is more distracting than checking your phone in the middle of a meeting so use that free time to clear anything that needs an urgent response.
6. Wander around Target. Yay!
7. My personal favorite, get a mani and a pedi because... why not?
The professional images are in! I was thrilled to hang with Neyo... even though my musical tastes have...Read More
So, the Fifty Shades of Black Premiere Event was last night at Regal Cinemas at LA Live. The movie w...Read More
Tammin Sursok (Pretty Little Liars) spoiled us Sunday at a private Bel Air residence celebrating her new ...Read More
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More