Mastering The Art of Nothing
Try not calling for a week or so and then explain it's because you know I've been busy. Really, all that you knew because you called so much?
- Blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol.
- Fill your glass so overfull you can't help but notice how empty it is, you know, with so much empty water-nothingness in there.
- Work at forgiveness, realize that resentment and forgiveness don't generally hold hands, they both have 'an open field in the rain-shower effect.' Think about it harder.
- Sleep well. Wake in Spirographic circles.
- Look over at the nothing next to you. Now, ahhh, doesn't that feel... don't you feel anything at all?
Great then, you've mastered it.
'Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. 'Pooh?' he whispered. 'Yes, Piglet?' 'Nothing,' said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. 'I just wanted to be sure of you.' - ”Winnie The Pooh
Didn't you have this art of nothingness at home as a kid? I sure did.
The professional images are in! I was thrilled to hang with Neyo... even though my musical tastes have...Read More
So, the Fifty Shades of Black Premiere Event was last night at Regal Cinemas at LA Live. The movie w...Read More
Tammin Sursok (Pretty Little Liars) spoiled us Sunday at a private Bel Air residence celebrating her new ...Read More
When he's really focused, and you just want the picture. Shop Related Garments right now...Read More