This one is for the ladies to laugh with me... men, take note as raunchy as this may be for your eyes. I had to speak out on the topic because it continues to prosper. LOL... whyyyy?
So this frikkin' guy I met... *heavens* help me. After having known me all of maaaaaaaybe 3 days and danced with me once at a lounge... sends me this:
Was I impressed?
Because most women aren't physically driven as much as they are mentally and emotionally driven. Case in point: this is one reason (keyword: one) you see a lovely model gal with a not so physically attractive guy, always. There are several ways a woman gets attracted.
1. Appeal to her physically, and you may catch her, you're likely not gonna keep her however.
2. Appeal to her emotions and (better yet) her mind, and not only will you keep her intrigued, but you'll keep her after you.
There is no reason I think it's a good idea for a man to send me their junk in trunk, before I know his last name. This is upsetting. But again with this... online dating sh*t. People assume because you're dating online, you're of the lesser population. Not the case, maybe you're busy and only want to 'feel' like being bothered with people when you feel like it, maybe you don't have a ton of time anyway, maybe you'd like to weed out if you'll actually have something in common with the people you're attracted to, maybe, maybe, maybe... but since joining several dating sites: for work, for fun, and because they're ridiculously entertaining... I've found that more than 68% (a LOT) of guys think it's a good idea to send me pictures of their body parts.
Fine. You sent me your abs. Good look, we can go to the gym with that, I run on 9.5 angry however, you good with that?
Fine. You sent me show-offy stacks of your money or your car, cool. This means you should have no problem when my bourgeoisie tail wants to order shrimp (at least it's not the lobster) cool... luckily I never order anything I can't pay for my damn self. But guys, aye, y'all be like... let me show her my fancy car or fancy this or that, and then they're like... I wonder why I can't find a good girl to date? All these hoes are gold-diggers. WTF?
Yay! You sent me an image of you doing whatever you do for a living. Good job. Send me images about other things you're passionate about, things we might have in common. Aspirations. An image of you having a good time with your friends or family. Some places you've been for me to envision myself there next to you. But, do not, I repeat do not, send me your dick flick.
So after asking my friends thinking I was the only one, but apparently not. Out of 6 of my closest gals (2 of which are my besties, everyone else we've hung out more than a few times) I'm like, how often do y'all get dick flicks? They're like every day. EVERY DAY?
OMFG. Seriously? So then I'm like maybe I should fall back a tad, perhaps... it's worked if so many men have done it, this couldn’t have turned them all away. So it's subjective, quite obviously.
But here's my thought about this:
1. If you take the chance of potentially turning off a girl you like, why not err on the side of: Not turning her off at all.
2. Isn't it a better surprise for me to wonder what your package looks like instead of you opening your mouth and removing all doubt? LOL!!! (Sorry, not all of you will get that one: -- instead of you showing me your wand in which you may not be capable of doing magic anyhow?)
3. How much respect did you have for the girl you sent that to? I'm instantly not flattered. And if I can take things a step further, in all seriousness, how much respect do you have for yourself?
So, the moral of the story is this...
Don't, bae, don't.
Name has been changed to protect the privacy of this hot damn foo who decided to send me his penis. LMFAO.